What does "Performance Fabric" mean?
Performance Fabrics are modern textiles that clean easily, resist soiling & wear, and feel like your favorite indoor fabrics to the touch.
- Stain-Resistant for Life - Fibers repel most staining substances -no need for chemical treatments that others may use on their fabrics. And since the stain-resistance is inherent, it never wears off, & there's nothing to reapply.
- Fabric protects itself from damage by mold & mildew - Weaving process sheds moisture -with no antimicrobials, antifungals or water-repelling treatments.
- Colorfast - Dyes are added at the same time yards are being spun -so colors won't bleed, run, or rub off on your skin & clothes.
- Lightfast - Most indoor fabrics are lightfast 40 hours, this fabric resists fading +300 hours.
- Durable - Rated to withstand 30,000 double rubs -tested to withstand years of wear and cleaning.
- NO stain-resistant chemical treatments
- NO water-repellent chemical treatments
- NO perflurochemicals (PFCs)
- NO anti-microbials
- NO fungicides
- NO pesticides
- NO flame retardant chemicals
- NO volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
We think our Brisbane cushions are worth every penny, but you don't have to take our word for it...
What does GREENGUARD Certified mean?
GREENGUARD Certification helps buyers identify products and materials used inside the home that have low chemical emissions - improving the quality of the air in which the products are used. GREENGUARD is a unit of Underwriters Laboratories
- The smallest carbon footprint of any fiber - One of the most sustainable textiles on the market -it takes less land, water and energy to produce these fabrics than cotton, linen, or wool. Source: Higg Index
- Upcycled from 100% pre-consumer recycled materials - Made by recovering the byproduct of another manufacturing process and turning it into yarns that are woven to make high-tech performance fabric.
- Dyed without the use of water - Which means no wastewater, & no dumping of contaminants like dyes, bleaches or conditioners used to make other textiles.
- No worrisome chemical treatments - No chemical treatments of any kind have been applied to our Brisbane olefin fabric cushions!
- No unnecessary packaging - We do not include unnecessary plastic or styrofoam in our packing materials.
- Made in USA - Our Olefin yarns are spun in the US and woven in to fabric at an American-made mill in NC
Many factors influence how colors appear, from differences in your screen settings, to differences in the ways individuals perceive color, to lighting and surrounding colors in your home.
We strongly recommend requesting fabric swatches before ordering home decor online.
Before You Order
I ordered 8 chair pads for my dining chairs, the Brisbane Natural Dining Chair Pad. They are perfect! The customer service was great when getting the fabric samples and the pads are so well made. I plan on getting more for the holidays in a different color soon! I highly recommend!
After a long search for the 'right' chair pad for my kitchen chairs, I found Brisbane chair pads that were attractive and affordable. I purchased six of them, they arrived in only a few days. They meet all my expectations, are attractive, well made, and comfortable. I couldn't be happier and the customer service was exceptional.
I received dining room chair pads a few months ago and am very happy with them. The company sent samples as requested which help ensure the color and texture was what I envisioned from the on-line pictures. Pads are thick, seams tight and ties securely sewn within the pad cover. Very happy with the product. They will hold up well. Company was very easy to communicate with and responsive to any inquiries.
The chair pads are quite comfortable and fit the chair seat perfectly. They are very well made and they are the perfect color in my kitchen. I recommend them highly to anyone in the market for chair pads.
These are very well made. With pets and grands, I was worried about them showing dirt, but they wipe off easily. They add a fresh, clean feel in the kitchen.