Linda, Customer Service Supervisor
Here’s a brief summary of our Returns Policy:
- The return item must be in new condition with tags attached.
- The Return Authorization Number must be enclosed with the return items.
- Return items must be received within 30 days of order receipt.
- Unless the product is confirmed to be defective, or we made a mistake fulfilling your order, the buyer pays return shipping and the original shipping is non-refundable. (This is actually standard returns policy for most home decor items sold by most major online stores, including Amazon.com, Houzz, Wayfair.com and others.)
- You can read the complete returns policy here.
Here are some more things you should know before you order:
- Please use the Swatch Request button in the bottom right corner of our website to request fabric swatches before you order; there are several reasons this is important.
- Please measure your furniture before you order cushions. If ordering valances, you would measure your window and hardware (curtain rod) before you order. We have a size guide with YouTube videos to help you with this.
- Our items are not mass-produced by machine. Little variations are part of the charm of natural fibers, woven textiles, and items crafted by skilled sewers! If you have never worked with an interior designer or have never ordered soft furnishings from a craftsperson, we suggest reading about tolerances so you know what to expect.
- Some people like firm mattresses, some people like soft mattresses. If you're not sure if you're going to like our cushions, you can look for a store near you that carries our brand, or you can purchase a sample cushion for the cost of shipping and handling.
- If you see a "Special Order" button, instead of an "Add to Cart" button, it means the item is not in stock and will take longer to make and ship. Customer service can let you know when it will be expected to ship.
- Every product we sell is made in a facility where latex foam is processed. Please do not order anything from us if you or someone in your family is allergic to latex.
- UPS and USPS will leave your package at your door if you are away. Items stolen from your property after they are left by the carrier are not covered by shipping damage claims. Please have the item delivered to your workplace, a friend or family member, or request "signature required" delivery if this is a concern.
- Please contact customer service before you order if you have any questions -we'll be happy to hear from you!
Please scroll down to see Shon's recommendations for After You Order!
Drashon, Lead CSR
We're so glad you decided to order from us! We know our prices might be a little higher than the cheaply made import products you could purchase from a big box store, but our products are proven to last years longer. And with your purchase today, you're helping to support 20 American families right here in Georgia. We're striving to keep a 127 year old tradition of craftsmanship alive. Thank you for supporting Made in USA products!
Here are some things we recommend that you do after you order:
- Please check your order confirmation right away to be sure everything on your order is correct. If you accidentally ordered the wrong size, color, or quantity, or gave us the wrong address, we need to know before your order ships, otherwise you would be responsible for any shipping costs, return shipping costs and/or re-shipping costs.
- As soon as your order is delivered, please open the box and inspect everything to be sure your order is complete, correct, and free of flaws. Please don't assume the order is ok just because the box looks fine; shipping carriers have been known to repackage damaged shipments in a fresh box without informing the sender or receiver.
- Please contact us right away if there's anything wrong with your order! If we've made a mistake we won't be satisfied until we make it right.
- Please don't remove the tags or let the item get dirty before you decide if a return will be necessary. If you need to try a cushion on a chair or stool, be sure it's dry and clean first.
- After your cushions arrive, they may appear smaller than advertised, or unevenly filled. Don't worry! They may have gotten slung around in the back of the shipping truck, but they'll recover! Just gently tug outwards on the corners, then sit on the cushions to allow the shredded foam fill to distribute evenly. It may take a little while, but with regular use, your cushions will bounce back to their full size and proper shape.
- Please read the care instructions on the label before cleaning. We recommend that you save the label for future cleaning, these cushions will last for years.
- Please come back and review the items you purchase so other shoppers will know how great we are ; ) If we grow big enough maybe we'll be able to offer free shipping someday, wouldn't that be nice?