OPERATIONAL STATUS & CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES
- STATUS - The State of Georgia has lifted its shelter in place order for persons who are not in medically vulnerable groups. Barnett Home Decor is open for regular operations.
- SWATCH REQUESTS - Orders for fabric swatches are processed within 2 business days, then mailed by first class mail. We are receiving reports that first class mail is taking 7-14 days for delivery in some regions.
If you represent a hospital, state government, or similar organization or agency, and would like to accept Barnett's offer to cut and sew surgical masks or gowns, please use our contact form to provide your contact information.
Barnett is committed to satisfying these 20 Operational Safety guidelines from the Governor of Georgia:
- Screening and evaluating workers who exhibit signs of illness, such as a fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath;
- Requiring workers who exhibit signs of illness to not report to work or to seek medical attention;
- Enhancing sanitation of the workplace as appropriate;
- Requiring hand washing or sanitation by workers at appropriate places within the business location;
- Providing personal protective equipment as available and appropriate to the function and location of the worker within the business location;
- Prohibiting gatherings of workers during working hours;
- Permitting workers to take breaks and meals outside, in their office or personal workspace, or in such other areas where proper social distancing is attainable;
- Implementing teleworking for all possible workers;
- Implementing staggered shifts for all possible workers;
- Holding all meetings and conferences virtually, wherever possible;
- Delivering intangible services remotely wherever possible;
- Discouraging workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment;
- Prohibiting handshaking and other unnecessary person-to-person contact in the workplace;
- Placing notices that encourage hand hygiene at the entrance to the workplace and in other workplace areas where they are likely to be seen;
- Suspending the use of Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) pads, PIN entry devices, electronic signature capture, and any other credit card receipt signature requirements to the extent such suspension is permitted by agreements with credit card companies and credit agencies;
- Enforcing social distancing of non-cohabitating persons while present on such entity’s leased or owned property;
- For retailers and service providers, providing for alternative points of sale outside of buildings, including curbside pick-up or delivery of products and/or services if an alternative point of sale is permitted under Georgia law;
- Increasing physical space between workers and customers;
- Providing disinfectant and sanitation products for workers to clean their workspace, equipment, and tools;
- Increasing physical space between workers’ worksites to at least six (6) feet.