Shopping Assistant - Where to shop for Barnett Home Decor
Melissa, Sales & Marketing Manager
On this page you'll find information to help you find other stores and dealers that carry our products, as well as information about where to find specific items we make.
In This Section
- Are there any stores near me that carry Barnett Home Decor?
- I bought one of your products from a mail order catalog, but I can't find it on your website.
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, APO, US Territories, or other countries?
- Is the item I found for sale on another website the same as the one sold here?
- Where can I find a list of the product types & styles Barnett makes?
- You don't carry the size I need, can I place an order for a custom-made item?
- How do I order Fabric By The Yard?
- How do I find products Made in USA with only American-made fabric & materials?
- How do I purchase Gift Cards?
Are there any stores near me that carry Barnett Home Decor?
Barnett Home Decor is sold by independently owned and operated furniture stores and home decor boutiques all over the US. Use our store locator map to find a store near you.
How do I know if the store carries the item I'm looking for?
- Contact the store directly to inquire about which of our products they carry
- Many stores are happy to special order an item if they do not carry it.
Pricing, availability, & returns subject to independent store policies
I bought one of your products from a mail order catalog, but I can't find it on your website.
You can browse Barnett items carried by mail order catalogs in the Dealers section of our website. We provide a photo of the item, the dealer's name for the item as well as a link or phone number to purchase it from them directly.
If I can't find an item in the dealer section of your website, does that mean it has been discontinued?
You can use the Smart Search feature on our website to see if an item has been discontinued. Just select "Discontinued" under the Vendor filter. If an item is discontnued you can use the Smart Search filters to find similar items by color, decor style, or pattern.
Are the Barnett items sold by mail order catalogs the same as the items sold at barnetthomedecor.com?
Barnett makes items that are available exclusively through certain dealers who operate mail order catalogs and each mail order catalog also has its own website. These items are made in the same USA facility with the same latex foam fill and the same construction methods.
Dining chair pads, patio cushions and rocking chair cushions sold through these dealers are made to the same size specifications as the items sold on barnetthomdecor.com, although the dealers name for the size may be different and the dimensions published on the dealers website may be inaccurate. Other items such as bench pads, window treatments and table linens *may* be made to unique sizes offered solely through the dealer.
Pricing, availability, shipping & returns subject to ithe policies of the dealer mail order catalog or website where items are purchased
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, APO, Canada or other countries?
We're sorry, Barnett products sold at barnetthomedecor.com, Houzz, and Amazon can not be shipped outside the contiguous 48 United States. However, several of our dealers do offer shipping outside the contiguous US.
Browse the dealers section of our website to see which items are available and contact the dealer to confirm which regions they ship to.
Shipping availability subject to independent dealer policies & subject to change
Is the item I found for sale on another website the same as the one sold here?
There is no difference between Barnett Home Decor brand items sold at barnetthomedecor.com and those sold on one of these marketplaces:
If one marketplace doesn't have enough in stock can I just order the rest from one of the other marketplaces?
If an item is sold out on one marketplace, it will be sold out on the other marketplaces, although it may take some time for the other marketplaces to recognize the inventory level has changed. Orders placed on all of the marketplaces listed in this article are fulfilled direct by the manufacturer; these websites do not hold inventory of our products.
If you would like to backorder an item that is sold out, please contact customer service. We can typically accept a special order to make more of this item for you and your order will ship as soon as they are ready. It may take 1-4 weeks to ship a special order, customer service can give you an estimated ship date when you order.Contact customer service about placing a special order for an item that is sold out
If the same item is available on both marketplaces which one should I order it from?
Barnett Home Decor owns and operates barnetthomedecor.com; items are typically priced the same on all marketplaces, although the shipping policies and return policies may be different. Barnett is not big enough to participate in the Amazon Prime program, so you will not get free shipping on Barnett items purchased on Amazon, even if you are a Prime member.
Shipping & returns subject to the policies of the marketplace where items are purchased
Where can I find a list of the different types and sizes of products that Barnett makes?
Our size guide provides information on all of the items in our regular line, including dimensions, how to measure videos, and links to shop the product type category. Additional product styles that are unique to our dealers can be found in the Dealers section of our website.
You don't carry the size I need; can I place an order for custom-made items?
Because it is hard to find experienced sewers, textile cutters and pattern makers, we are currently at full capacity making regular orders; we do not currently have the capacity to make items in custom shapes or sizes.
If you would like to make something yourself, or hire someone to make it for you, we can sell you the fabric by the yard. Your local dry cleaner typically has a seamstress who can be hired to make table linens, window treatments and decorative pillows; if you are looking for seat cushions in custom sizes you may have to hire a local upholsterer.
Although some brands may use these terms interchangeably, Barnett distinguishes between a Special Order and a Custom Order in the following ways:
A Special Order is when we make our product style from our regular product line to our usual size and shape, but we only make the item after you order it instead of keeping it in stock for immediate fulfillment. This allows us to offer a product style in an extended selection of fabric choices, or allows us to backorder an item that is out of stock.
A Custom Order is not an item we carry in our regular product line in the size or shape the customer is requesting. Unfortunately we cannot offer custom orders at this time.
How do I order fabric by the yard from Barnett?
Although we are not a fabric dealer, Barnett can often accommodate customers who want to make something to match their Barnett purchase. Please contact customer service for a price quote.Contact customer service to order fabric by the yard
Fabric by the yard is 54"-58" wide by 36" long. If you purchase multiple yards, the fabric is sold in continuous lengths (ie 2 yards = 54" wide x 72" long).
In addition to the price per yard, the customer will be charged for shipping and a separate cut roll fee of $8-$10 may also apply, depending on how many yards are ordered. If you will be ordering multiple yards it is possible that your order will have to ship on a 4'-5' long cardboard tube, please consider whether you can accept shipments of large parcels at your desired shipping address before ordering multiple yards of fabric.
All sales of fabric by the yard are final, no returns or refunds; please request a fabric swatch before ordering fabric by the yard.
How do I find products Made in USA with only American-made fabric and materials?
All Barnett items are Made in USA with American-made fabric or imported fabric. If you only wish to view items Made in USA with American-made fabric and materials there are three ways to view these items:. Or, if you are viewing the category page, you can select filter by "Made in USA".
- How do I request fabric swatches?
- How do I measure my furniture & select a size?
- What's the difference between tolerances and manufacturer's defects?
- What do I need to know about latex foam and allergies?
- How do I receive a sample cushion or paper sizing template?
- What does it mean when the add to cart button says "Special Order"?
- What is Route shipping insurance? Do I need it?
- Do I need to be home to receive my order?
- What is your returns policy?
- Should I join the Rewards Program before purchasing?
- What does Gift Instantly mean? How do I purchase Gift Cards?
- What are the dimensions of the tapered end of the cushion?
- Do you sell cushions with gripper pads?
- Do you sell cushions that aren't tufted?
- Do you sell bench pads or bench cushions?
- Do you use fire retardant chemicals or flame retardant sprays?
- Do you use all natural latex?
- Are your products treated with a stain remover? Can I treat them with Scotchguard?
- What are the Care Instructions? How do you wash them?
- Where can I find information about the fabric content?
- How do I know which items are safe to use outdoors?
- How do I purchase Gift Cards?