- Made in USA of American-Made fabric and materials
- Thick latex foam pad is more comfortable, lasts longer than other foams, and will never go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- 4 sturdy ties to keep the cushion in place, add a strip of gripper shelf liner under the cushion for even more staying power!
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Reversible to same checkered fabric on both sides
- Machine Washable, Air dry
Sizes & Dimensions
12"D x 12"W x 2.25"H
PLEASE NOTE: Barstool not included. Each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Size labels such as "industrial" are provided as a general reference but are not to be solely relied upon for size selection; select size based on listed approximate dimensions. All dimensions are measured at widest points. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials, please allow for slight variations of size and silhouette. This fabric is not rated for outdoor use, please see our selection of indoor/outdoor cushions in other fabrics. Online color appearance varies according to your device and settings; fabric swatches are available on request. Pattern placement varies.
Industrial Stool: 12" Deep x 12" Wide
Order Processing Times
Most orders will be fulfilled (given to the shipping carrier) next business day; some orders may take up to 3 business days. See Details
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Most orders will arrive within 3-8 business days. Delivery dates are estimated, not guaranteed. See Details
Returns & Refunds
Orders may be returned in new condition, with tags attached, within 30 days of delivery. See Details
Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for us to cut & sew a Special Order; contact Customer Service for details.
Vendor: Barnett Home Decor
Content: 100% Cotton
Origin: Made in USA
- NNickVerified BuyerOct 2, 2021Rated 5 starsLove them!!!!
Super quick shipping, and these cushions are amazing. Look beautiful, and are nice and dense so really comfortable! So much better than the bare metal stools.Was this helpful?