Hayden dining chair pads create the look of a more expensive linen fabric with a heathered plain weave featuring variegated fibers dyed in darker and lighter shades of beige.
- Made in USA with imported fabric & American-Made materials
- Latex foam fill for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Lock-stitched seams & triple-stitched ties for greater durability
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Machine Washable, Air dry
- Reversible to same fabric on both sides
Size Standard: 15" Deep x 17" Wide x 2.5" High
Size Extra-Large: 16.5" Deep x 18" Wide x 2.5" High
Vendor: Barnett Home Decor
Content: 100% Polyester
Origin: Made in USA with imported fabric
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please read our article "8 Tips to Help You Find the Perfect Cushions the First Time You Order" this article will help you avoid common mistakes that lead to returns.
Free Fabric Swatches
We Make Cushions That Last Longer
Before You Order
We bought these cushions to tie onto our new Amish made wood dining room chairs. Mainly to protect the new chairs from the cats claws. The cats l like to lay on the chairs to get away from the dogs. The cushions are solid and very nicely made. I wanted a product made in the USA and we’re very pleased with the color, quality and manufacturing of them.
The chair cushions are beautiful in my kitchen and are very supportive.
These are perfect for our wicker dining room chairs. Only thing I would change is an option to secure them to seat. Our chairs do not allow for the ties to be used. Maybe with material secured by velcro. Otherwise, very high end and comfortable.