Nassau Vine onyx black dining chair pads are made in an authentic colonial Williamsburg reproduction print of earthy blossoming vines on a black cotton background.
- Made in USA with American-Made fabric & materials
- Latex foam fill for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Lock-stitched seams & triple-stitched ties for greater durability
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Machine Washable, Air dry
- Reversible to same fabric on both sides
Sizes & Dimensions
Extra-Large: 16.5"D x 18"W x 2.5"H
PLEASE NOTE: Chair not included; each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Online color appearance varies depending on your device and settings; fabric swatches are available. Size labels Standard and Extra-Large are provided as a general reference but are not to be solely relied upon for size selection; please measure your furniture and select size based on listed approximate dimensions. All dimensions are measured at widest points. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials; please allow for slight variations of size & silhouette; dimensions are approximate +/- 1". Pattern placement varies.
Barnett Products manufactures this item in size Standard exclusively for Sturbridge Yankee Workshop.
Click here to view "Nassau Floral" at Sturbridge Yankee Workshop's website.
- Care: Machine Washable, Air Dry
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Origin: Made in USA