Serape Stripe industrial chair cushions are covered in a yarn-died, loom-woven fabric striped in festive colors of teal, rust, red, yellow, and green -perfect for a Southwest decor style dining room!
- Made in USA with imported fabric and American-made materials
- Latex foam fill for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Special tie placement to fit industrial chairs, add a strip of gripper shelf liner for extra staying power
- Lock-stitched seams & triple-stitched ties for greater durability
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
Reversible to same fabric on both sides
Size Industrial: 14" Deep x 14" Wide x 2.25" High
Vendor: Barnett Home Decor
Content: 100% Polyester
Origin: Made in USA
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please read our article "8 Tips to Help You Find the Perfect Cushions the First Time You Order" this article will help you avoid common mistakes that lead to returns.
Comfy and cute cushions made in the USA for my French chairs
It was time to replace the very worn cushions I bought years ago for my cherished (but exceedingly cold to the touch) Tolex chairs. I was delighted to find Barnett's website after doing a search for "cushions for Tolex". Great selection of colors and exceptionally reasonably priced. The cushions arrived promptly and with minimal packaging, which I really appreciate as I try to avoid feeding the landfill. We've been sitting on them daily for almost four months and they look and feel great. Highly recommended.
Cute and comfortable
The cushions were shipped faster than expected (Covid-19). The colors are exactly what was pictured and very well made. Perfect!