When shopping online for home decor, it's important to understand that the colors you're viewing on your screen may not match the appearance of the product when it arrives at your home. Many factors influence how colors will appear, from differences in the ways individuals perceive color, to differences in your device or settings, to lighting and surrounding colors in your home. For these reasons, we strongly recommend requesting fabric swatches before ordering home decor.
Request Fabric Swatches
Fields marked with an * are required
How to order free fabric swatches at barnetthomedecor.com
All customer and payment information shown in video is fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons is coincidental.
- Select the button to apply coupon code FREESWATCHES to your shopping cart.
- Let us know which product and size you need. See Why
- Select the "Add to Cart" button.
- Uncheck "Add shipping protection" then "Check Out".
- Enter your mailing address and "Continue to shipping method".
- Select free shipping and "Continue to payment method".
- Select "Pay now" to complete order; your order is free!
Select a Fabric Swatch
Why should I measure my seat before requesting swatches?
You will be asked to measure the seat of your chair and to provide your dimensions on your swatch request. This allows us to inform you if the fabric you're interested in is sold out or discontinued in the size you're looking for.
Plus, if you measure the seat of your chair and provide the dimensions with your swatch request, your order may be eligible for an Exchange instead of a Standard Return.
Cushions are not made to order to custom dimensions; providing the dimensions of your seat will allow us to recommend the closest size available.