Looking for fun Easter activities your guests can enjoy in any weather? Decorating cookies is a creative activity that can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels.
- Rolled Sugar Cookies cut into Easter shapes such as easter eggs, bunnies, & tulips
- A variety of sprinkles and decorating candies
- Royal Icing in piping bags
- Toothpicks, popsicle sticks, or butter knives to spread the icing
Tips for Setting Up
- Decorate several cookies in advance to serve as examples. Include a challenging design with piped icing and an accessible design with sprinkles.
- Have snacks out on the table that they can eat now.
- Furnish your crafting table with machine washable chair pads and table linens.