Woodlands Fairbanks industrial chair cushions feature rustic themes such as moose and log cabins in a patchwork of red, gold and brown. Cushions reverse to a solid color in a coordinating shade of brown.
- Made in USA with American-made materials and imported fabric
- Latex foam fill for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Special tie placement to fit industrial chairs, add a strip of gripper shelf liner for extra staying power
- Lock-stitched seams & triple-stitched ties for greater durability
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Spot Clean
- Reversible to solid brown
- Care: Machine Washable, Air Dry
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Origin: Made in the USA with American-made fabric
- Use: Indoor Only
PLEASE NOTE: Chair not included; each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Online color appearance varies depending on your device and settings; fabric swatches are available. Size label "Industrial" is provided as a general reference but are not to be solely relied upon for size selection; please measure your furniture and select size based on listed approximate dimensions. All dimensions are measured at widest points. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials; please allow for slight variations of size & silhouette; dimensions are approximate +/- 1". For best appearance and fit, center cushion on seat, do not overtighten ties; add a strip of gripper shelf liner, rug liner or silicone trivet for added staying power. This item is Spot Clean Only, we do offer machine washable tolix chair cushions in other fabrics. Pattern placement varies.