Ticking Stripe Natural bar stool covers feature a traditional ticking stripe in neutral colors that is ideal for your farmhouse, or traditional kitchen.
- Made in USA of American-Made fabric & materials
- Thick latex foam pad is more comfortable, lasts longer than other foams, and will never go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Sturdy drawstring yoke is more secure than elastic and lasts longer than non-slip grippers
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Machine Washable, Air dry
- Adjustable to fit most round bar stools with a 1"-2" thick round seat
Standard: Fits barstools with a seat 12"-14" Diameter, with a seat 1"-2" thick
Extra-Large: Fits barstools with a seat 14"-16" Diameter, with a seat 1"-2" thick
Order Processing Times
Most orders will be fulfilled (given to the shipping carrier) next business day; some orders may take up to 3 business days. See Details
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Most orders will arrive within 3-8 business days. Delivery dates are estimated, not guaranteed. See Details
Returns & Refunds
Orders may be returned in new condition, with tags attached, within 30 days of delivery. See Details
Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for us to cut & sew a Special Order; contact Customer Service for details.
Vendor: Barnett Home Decor
Content: 100% Cotton
Origin: Made in USA
- SLsally l.Verified BuyerJun 3, 2021Rated 5 starsLove the bar stool cover
Very happy with my bar stool coverWas this helpful?
- NYNicholas Y.Verified BuyerNov 6, 2020Rated 5 starsTicking Stripe Natural Bar Stool Cover
Love this cushion. The craftsmanship is outstanding. Would highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- MPMARY P.Verified BuyerJul 23, 2020Rated 5 stars5 Stars
Love them. They are very well made and I am sure they will last for many years to come. Customer service wonderful. I will be purchasing some chair cushions before long.Was this helpful?
- LLLynne L.Verified BuyerApr 14, 2020Rated 5 starsGood product.
I didn’t like the opening where the ties are, so I hand sewed it closed. Now there is no gap when it’s on the stool.Was this helpful?