Southwest Durango Rocking Chair Cushions feature a Navajo blanket pattern in the colors of the Arizona desert, reversing to a soft and durable micro fiber ultra-suede fabric in a coordinating shade of camel-perfect for a ranch or southwestern style decor!
- Made in USA with imported fabrics & American-made materials
- Latex foam fill for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Triple-stitched ties and lock-stitched seams for greater durability
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Cushions reverse to a solid color fabric in a coordinating shade of camel
Sizes & Dimensions
XL: Seat 19.5”D x 19”W; Back 18”W x 23”L
PLEASE NOTE: Chairs not included. Each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Online color appearance varies depending on device and settings, fabric swatches are available. Cushions may not fit all styles of furniture, please measure your furniture and select size based on listed approximate dimensions. Width is measured at widest point. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials, please allow for slight variations of size & silhouette; dimensions are approximate +/- 2". Pattern placement varies.
The cushions are perfect. Excellent craftsmanship. Very comfortable when I sit in my rocker now. Best part is knowing they were made in U.S.A. Thank you for your excellent customer service and craftsmanship.