Southwest Dakota Rocking Chair Cushions feature a turquoise, white and sunset colored diamond motif found in traditional Native American art. Cushions reverse to a microfiber ultra-suede fabric in a perfectly coordinating shade of chamois.
- Made in USA with imported fabrics & American-made materials
- Latex foam fill for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Triple-stitched ties and lock-stitched seams for greater durability
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Cushions reverse to a solid color fabric in a coordinating shade of chamois
Standard: Seat 16”D x 17”W x 2.5”H; Back: 16”W x 21”L
Extra-Large: Seat 19.5”D x 19”W; Back 18”W x 23”L
Rocker Back Extender: 18”W x 5.5" - 6.5”H
Vendor: Barnett Home Decor
Content: 70% Polyester/30% Rayon
Origin: Made in USA with imported fabric
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please read our article "8 Tips to Help You Find the Perfect Cushions the First Time You Order" this article will help you avoid common mistakes that lead to returns.