Standard: Fits barstools with a seat 12"-14" Diameter, with a seat 1"-2" thick
PLEASE NOTE: Barstool not included. Each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Size labels such as “Standard" or "Extra-Large” are provided as a general reference but are not to be solely relied upon for size selection; select size based on listed approximate dimensions. All dimensions are measured at widest points. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials, please allow for slight variations of size and silhouette. Intended to fit round stools with a seat approximately 1"-2" thick; not intended to fit diner or shop style stools with a wide metal band around the seat. Online color appearance varies according to your device and settings; fabric swatches are available on request. Pattern placement varies.
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please read our article "8 Tips to Help You Find the Perfect Cushions the First Time You Order" this article will help you avoid common mistakes that lead to returns.
Order Processing Times
In-Stock: Items that are in-stock will display an "Add To Cart" button, instead of a "Special Order" or "Sold Out" or "Search" button. These items may take 3-9 days to arrive by USPS Priority Mail or 6-14 days to arrive by UPS Ground.
Special Order: Items that are out of stock may display a "Special Order" button if we expect more to be ready soon or if we are offering to make the items and ship when ready. These orders may take 4-6+ weeks in some cases.
Out of Stock: If fabric delivery dates are distant or uncertain, the item will display an out-of-stock message. These items will be back in stock, but we cannot provide a specific back-in-stock estimate. If you are willing to wait 6-8+ weeks, you can contact Customer Service to inquire about the possibility of placing a back-order to ship when ready.
Discontinued: If you see a message that the item has been discontinued it will never be back in stock.
Fabric Swatches: Orders for fabric swatches are mailed by first class mail and we are receiving reports that first class mail is taking 7-14 days for delivery in some regions.
Tracking numbers will be emailed to you when your order ships so you can see the progress the shipping carrier is making with your order. Due to reported increases in carrier loss and porch piracy, and delays in carrier claims processing, Route Shipping Protection is recommended on all orders except fabric swatch orders.
Why are orders taking longer?
- Barnett has diverted part of our usual home decor item production to produce cloth masks and gowns for hospitals.
- We have order volume and inquiry volume more than double our usual volume.
- Not all of our employees are able to work, due to school closures or self-isolation orders from their doctor.
- There appears to be a limited pool of job seekers to fill new hire and temporary worker needs at this time.
- Many of our fabric suppliers sold or donated all or most of their inventory to make masks and gowns. Our fabric suppliers are also dealing with lower staffing levels, supply chain disruptions, and longer shipping times.
- USPS and UPS are reporting longer delivery times, 1-3 additional business days for priority and ground, appx 7 additional days for first class.
Read the full article to learn more about the measures we are taking to keep our employees and customers safe.