How do we make Dining Chair Cushions that last longer?
We start with premium quality materials and superior construction methods.
Established in 1889, Barnett Home Decor is a woman-owned, family operated manufacturer of latex foam cushions located in Macon, Georgia, USA.
Learn more about the 128 year history of our company by watching Our Story, a silent YouTube video full of surprising facts and fun images from our archives.
Request a Fabric Swatch
Colors viewed online will be affected by the age, brand, resolution and settings of your monitor. The way color will appear in person will also be affected by the lighting and surrounding colors in your home.
We strongly recommend requesting fabric swatches before you order.
Measure Your Chair
Did you know that chair designs like "Mission" or "Windsor" are not patented? The chair you see in a photo may be a different size than your chair, even if they look identical! Chair sizes vary by brand, and it's not safe to assume that your chair is "standard". Always measure the seat of your chair before ordering!Learn How to Measure for Chair Pads
Hand-Crafted, Not Mass-Produced
Little variations are part of the charm of natural fibers, woven textiles, and items crafted by skilled sewers! If you have never worked with an interior designer or have never ordered soft furnishings from a craftsperson, we suggest reading about tolerances so you know what to expect.
Latex Foam & Allergies
Every product we sell is made in a facility where latex foam is processed.
Please do not order from us if you or someone in your family is allergic to latex.
If you're not allergic to latex, you'll love the fact that our latex foam cushions are machine washable to discourage dust mites & other allergens!
Try It Before You Buy It
Measured your chair but still not sure which size to buy? Not sure if latex foam will be too firm or too soft for your personal preference? Our Try It Before You Buy It program allows you to get a free sample cushion for the cost of shipping & handling. The cushion is randomly selected & comes with up to 5 fabric swatches, and it's yours to keep!Learn How to Request a Free Sample Cushion
If you see a "Special Order" button, instead of an "Add to Cart" button, it means the item is not in stock and will take longer to make and ship. Special Orders may take 1-3 weeks for us to sew from scratch! If you place a Special Order, Customer Service can let you know when it will be expected to ship.Learn How to Use Smart Search to Filter for "In Stock Only"
If You Will Be Away
If you do not typically have someone at home to receive packages during normal delivery hours, we strongly recommend having your order shipped to your workplace; to a friend, neighbor or relative's address (with advance notice and permission, of course!); or using a service such as UPS My Choice.Learn More About Delivery If You Will Be Away
Our Returns Policy
If it turns out the purchase just isn't right for you, here's a brief summary of our Returns Policy:
1. The return item must be in new condition with tags attached.
2. The Return Authorization Number must be enclosed with the return items.
3. Return items must be received within 30 days of order receipt.
4. Unless the product is confirmed to be defective, or we made a mistake fulfilling your order, the buyer pays return shipping and the original shipping is non-refundable. (This is the standard returns policy for most home decor items sold by most major online stores, including Amazon.com, Houzz, Wayfair.com and others.)
We want to help you find the perfect chair pads!
Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service department if there is anything we can do to help you find exactly what you're looking for. From help selecting a color or style, to advice on selecting the best size -or even something obscure like the number of wyzenbeek double rubs the fabric is rated for- ask us anything, that's what we're here for!
Our phone and chat support hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00a-4:30p US EST, or drop us an email anytime!
- Request fabric swatches.
- Measure the seat of your chair.
- Learn about "tolerances" for hand-crafted textile furnishings.
- Don't order if someone in your household is allergic to latex.
- Consider taking advantage of our Try It Before You Buy It program.
- If you see a "Special Order" button it will take us 1-3 weeks to make your items.
- If you won't be home use an alternate shipping address or enroll in UPS My Choice.
- You may return your order in new condition within 30 days. Shipping is non-refundable.
- Don't hesitate to contact Customer Service if you have any questions!
More Decor Styles
- Beach Decor Chair Cushions
- Transitional Decor Chair Cushions
- Farmhouse Chair Cushions
- Traditional & Colonial Chair Cushions
- Rustic Lodge & Lakehouse Chair Cushions
- Casual Decor Dining Chair Cushions
- Southwest & Western Chair Cushions
- Country & Americana Chair Cushions
- Contemporary Dining Chair Cushions
- Mid-Century Modern Chair Cushions
- Outdoor Dining & Patio Chair Cushions
After World War II a new housing boom increased the demand for affordable home furnishings and we started making home decor. Our neighboring business manufactured ladies undergarments and we purchased their defective bra inserts to recycle the latex foam as an affordable fill material.
It turned out, Latex foam is superior to other fill materials because it lasts longer than other foams, and it will never go flat, unlike polyester fiber fill. 98% of our customers agree it is more comfortable, plus, latex foam fill cushions are machine washable!
Barnett manufactures flat pads available exclusively from our dealer, Vermont Country Store.View All Flat Pads
Not all of our cushions are safe to use outdoors, but Barnett does offer indoor/outdoor cushions that resist fading and mildew in three sizes. Patio size Small is the same dimensions as indoor size Standard; Patio size Medium is the same dimensions as indoor size Extra-Large. Patio cushions are also available in size Large, which is wider and deeper than indoor size XL. Click the button below to view only cushions that are safe to use outdoors.View All Patio Cushions
Most items that are in-stock will arrive in 3-7 business days. Your order may take longer if you place a Special Order. Shipping times are estimated, not guaranteed.More Information About Order Processing & Shipping Times
Our shipping rates are based on the actual cost to ship a package to your zip code via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. The carriers charge us based on the weight of the shipment, the size of the package, and the distance to your zip code. All orders ship direct from the manufacturer in Macon, GA, USA.
When you check out you will see actual shipping charges calculated by USPS and UPS.More Information About Our Shipping Rates
Our Orders & Shipping Assistant can help you find the answers to most questions about Ordering or Shipping.More Information About Ordering & Shipping