This item is from our bargain bin. It is in new condition, and it is first quality; it is not a return item, and it is not defective. This is the same Barnett brand travel buddy that we sell in our store. But, this travel buddy was made from leftover fabric, so you can have this one at a discount! This will be a randomly selected travel buddy, you will not be able to select the pattern or color.
- One randomly selected pattern & color
- Mattress-grade latex foam for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Support the neck, knees or lower back
- Durable lock-stitch seams
- Machine Washable, air dry
5.5”D x 14.5”W x 5.5”H
Online color appearance varies by device and settings. Color, fabric & pattern is randomly selected. This item is non-returnable, all sales are final. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials, please allow for slight variations of size and silhouette. Pattern placement varies.
- Care: Machine Washable, Air Dry
- Content: Random Assortment, See Product Label for Content
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor or Indoor/Outdoor
- Origin: Made in USA with domestic or imported fabric
Since 1889, Barnett Products has insisted on using the highest quality materials and superior construction methods to create a more durable product. Each of our cushions is Made in USA by skilled sewers, not mass produced by machine. We're confident our cushions are worth every penny, because they are proven to last years longer. The comfort of our premium mattress-grade latex foam fill rivals more expensive therapeutic cushions, plus it will never go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill). In fact, our latex cushion is designed to recover from shipping, washing, squashing, or whatever adventures life has in store for it -just gently tug outwards on the corners of the cushion, then sit on it for awhile to help it return to its full size and original shape. Our generous 10"-12" ties are triple-stitched so they won't pop off when you scoot your seat. Many of our competitors use cheap chain-stitch seams (chain-stitch is the string you pull to open a bag of dog food), but we use durable lock-stitched seams.