Fulton Aqua bistro cushions feature a popular white quatrefoil pattern on a turquoise background.
- Made in USA with American-made fabric and fill
- Indoor/Outdoor: Mildew Resistant & Fade Resistant up to 1000 Hours
- Latex foam fill for premium comfort, lasts longer than other foams and won't go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Machine Washable, or hose off with garden hose
- Durable lock-stitched seams & triple stitched ties
Size: 16" Diameter x 2" Thick
Each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Online color appearance varies depending on device and settings, fabric swatches are available. Cushions may not fit all styles of furniture, please measure your furniture and select size based on listed approximate dimensions. Item may fade if exposed to more sun hours than fabric is rated to resist, store out of direct light when not in use for maximum lifespan; not intended for desert environments. Item may mildew if not allowed to dry completely. Chair not included. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials, please allow for slight variations of size & silhouette. Pattern placement varies.
- Care: Machine Washable, Air Dry
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Indoor/Outdoor: Mildew Resistant & Fade Resistant up to 500 Hours.
- Origin: Made In USA with Imported Fabric
On the patio or by the pool, our replacement patio cushions look great and feel fantastic on your patio chairs and outdoor dining sets. Get ready for a backyard makeover, refresh your deck or improve the curb appeal of your front porch! This item is also available in bar stool pads and rocking chair cushions.
Since 1889, Barnett Products has insisted on using the highest quality materials and superior construction methods to create a more durable product. Each of our bar stool cushions is Made in USA by skilled sewers, not mass produced by machine.
We're confident our barstool cushions are worth every penny, because they are proven to last years longer. The comfort of our premium mattress-grade latex foam fill rivals more expensive therapeutic cushions, plus it will never go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill). In fact, our latex cushion is designed to recover from shipping, washing, squashing, or whatever adventures life has in store for it -just gently tug outwards on the edges of the cushion, then sit on it for awhile to help it return to its full size and original shape.