Cotton Duck Red Barstool covers are made in durable medium-weight cotton fabric with a thick latex foam cushion.
- Made in USA of American-Made fabric & materials
- Thick latex foam pad is more comfortable, lasts longer than other foams, and will never go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill)
- Sturdy drawstring yoke is more secure than elastic and lasts longer than non-slip grippers
- Machine Washable, Air dry
- Adjustable to fit most round bar stools with a 1"-2" thick round seat
Sizes & Dimensions
Size Standard: Fits barstools approximately 12"-14" Diameter with a round seat approximately 1"- 2" thick
PLEASE NOTE: Barstool not included. Each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Size labels such as “Standard" or "Extra-Large” are provided as a general reference but are not to be solely relied upon for size selection; select size based on listed approximate dimensions. All dimensions are measured at widest points. This item is hand-crafted from pliable materials, please allow for slight variations of size and silhouette. Intended to fit round stools with a seat approximately 1"-2" thick; not intended to fit diner or shop style stools with a wide metal band around the seat. Online color appearance varies according to your device and settings; fabric swatches are available on request. Pattern placement varies.
- Care: Machine Washable, Air Dry
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Origin: Made in the USA with American-made fabric and materials
Since 1889, Barnett Products has insisted on using the highest quality materials and superior construction methods to create a more durable product. Each of our bar stool cushions is Made in USA by skilled sewers, not mass produced by machine.
We're confident our barstool cushions are worth every penny, because they are proven to last years longer. The comfort of our premium mattress-grade latex foam fill rivals more expensive therapeutic cushions, plus it will never go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill). In fact, our latex cushion is designed to recover from shipping, washing, squashing, or whatever adventures life has in store for it -just gently tug outwards on the edges of the cushion, then sit on it for awhile to help it return to its full size and original shape.