Nassau Vine onyx black barstool covers are made in an authentic Colonial Williamsburg reproduction print of earthy blossoming vines on a black cotton background.
- Made in USA of American-made materials and fabric
- Thick latex foam pad is more comfortable and lasts longer than other foams, without going flat the way polyester fiber fill would.
- Sturdy drawstring yoke is more secure than elastic and lasts longer than non-slip grippers
- Tufted with durable tacking-stitches, no buttons
- Machine Washable, air dry
- Adjustable to fit most round barstools 12"-14" diameter with a 1"-2" thick round seat
Size Standard: 13"-14" Diameter
Stool not included. Each cushion sold individually, this is not a multi-pack. Online color appearance varies depending on device and settings, fabric swatches are available. Cushions may not fit all styles of furniture, please measure your furniture and select size based on listed approximate dimensions. Not intended to fit shop or diner style stools with a wide metal band around the seat. This
item is made by hand, please allow for slight variations. Pattern placement varies.
- Care: Machine Washable, Air Dry
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Origin: Made In USA
Since 1889, Barnett Products has insisted on using the highest quality materials and superior construction methods to create a more durable product. Each of our bar stool cushions is Made in USA by skilled sewers, not mass produced by machine.
We're confident our barstool cushions are worth every penny, because they are proven to last years longer. The comfort of our premium mattress-grade latex foam fill rivals more expensive therapeutic cushions, plus it will never go flat (unlike polyester fiber fill). In fact, our latex cushion is designed to recover from shipping, washing, squashing, or whatever adventures life has in store for it -just gently tug outwards on the edges of the cushion, then sit on it for awhile to help it return to its full size and original shape."