The Brisbane Collection
Barnett Home Decor introduces a line of cushions made with GREENGUARD certified Olefin performance fabrics with the lowest Carbon Footprint of any textile
What does "Performance Fabric" mean?
Performance Fabrics are modern textiles that clean easily, resist soiling & wear, and feel like your favorite indoor fabrics to the touch.
- Stain-Resistant for Life - Fibers repel most staining substances -no need for chemical treatments that others may use on their fabrics. And since the stain-resistance is inherent, it never wears off, & there's nothing to reapply.
- Fabric protects itself from damage by mold & mildew - Weaving process sheds moisture -with no antimicrobials, antifungals or water-repelling treatments.
- NO stain-resistant chemical treatments
- NO water-repellent chemical treatments
- NO perflurochemicals (PFCs)
- NO anti-microbials
- NO fungicides
- NO pesticides
- NO flame retardant chemicals
- NO volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
What does GREENGUARD Certified mean?
GREENGUARD Certification helps buyers identify products and materials used inside the home that have low chemical emissions - improving the quality of the air in which the products are used. GREENGUARD is a unit of Underwriters Laboratories
- The smallest carbon footprint of any fiber - One of the most sustainable textiles on the market -it takes less land, water and energy to produce these fabrics than cotton, linen, or wool. Source: Higg Index
- Dyed without the use of water - Which means no wastewater, & no dumping of contaminants like dyes, bleaches or conditioners used to make other textiles.
- Upcycled from 100% pre-consumer recycled materials - Made by recovering the byproduct of another manufacturing process and turning it into yarns that are woven to make high-tech performance fabric.
- No worrisome chemical treatments - No chemical treatments of any kind have been applied to our Brisbane olefin fabric cushions!
- No unnecessary packaging - We do not include unnecessary plastic or styrofoam in our packing materials.
- Made in USA - Our Olefin yarns are spun in the US and woven in to fabric at an American-made mill in NC
Shop The Brisbane Collection
Recent Posts From Our Blog
Olefin Fabrics - Barnett Home Decor introduces Greenguard certified earth-friendly recycled textiles with the lowest carbon footprint
The Brisbane Collection - Barnett Home Decor introduces a line of cushions made with GREENGUARD certified Olefin performance fabrics with...
Give Dad the gift of comfort this year with the Barnett Home Decor Father's Day Gift Guide. Browse rocking chair...